Join Our Team!
We provide non-judgemental psychotherapeutic support to children, youth, adults, families, and couples who are experiencing emotional, behavioural, social, and/or relational challenges. We have some of the most talented practitioners working with us, and everyone is always learning from each other.
We are currently seeking a part-time Clinical Psychologist to join our team. As a Clinical Psychologist, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive mental health services to our clients. You will work with a diverse population, including children and adolescents, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals. Your expertise in psychological assessments and therapy will contribute to the overall well-being of our clients.
Candidates must be fully registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO). This position is both in-person and virtual.
Expected start date: Early 2024
Qualifications & Preferred TraininG
- Doctorate degree, PsyD, CPsych
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
- Experience conducting psychological assessments and evaluations of clients, including psychoeducational assessments for children and youth
- Experience working with children, youth, and families
- Experience using attachment-based approaches, trauma-informed practices, and Collaborative Problem Solving is an asset
- Experience using Janeapp is an asset.
- French language an asset
- Other languages an asset
Availability & Hours
Expected hours: 15 – 30 per week
Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Availability (if preferred)
The position offers great flexibility; we can work with you to create your dream job!
- Hybrid remote in Kanata and Richmond, ON (Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work)
- Kanata Office: 260 Hearst Way, Unit #315, Kanata, Ontario
- Richmond Office: Inside the Richmond Medical Clinic, Unit #2 6265 Perth Street, Richmond, Ontario
Pay, Benefits, & Perks
- Hourly Rate: $135.00-$175.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Competitive compensation
- A community of supportive mental health practitioners
- Referrals from a busy and growing practice
- A rich, supportive learning environment
- Access to our easy-to-use virtual practice management software
- Access to testing materials
- Office services and administrative support
- Access to beautiful offices with windows and furnishings
- A library of clinical resources to support your therapeutic work with clients
- Professional development opportunities
Jessica House | Clinic Owner & Director
MA Counselling Psychology, RP, CCC
LightHouse Counselling & Wellness
We are more than just a group psychotherapy practice! We are a collective of amazing people all on a mission to help people feel their best so they can live their best life. This not only applies to our clients but to everyone who works at LightHouse. We take care of each other, understanding that connection and care are fundamental to our overall wellness.
Because we have a practice that takes care of people first, the quality of our care is top-notch. We value learning and helping each other grow.
We’ve created an environment where everyone feels safe, connected, and understood, allowing our clients to embark on a journey to improving their mental health and wellness.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will be joining a team of supportive, empathetic, and caring mental health practitioners, all dedicated to helping people feel their best.